DEUTZ DIESELPOWER respects privacy and is committed to protecting the privacy of visitors to this site. DEUTZ DIESELPOWER seeks to employ best practice when it comes to the collection and processing of personal information. A brief summary of how we manage personal information is set out in this policy.
Type of Information Collected
Every computer connected to the internet is given a domain name and a set of numbers that serve as that computer's "Internet Protocol" (IP address). When a visitor requests a page from a web site, the web server may record that visitor's domain name and IP address. The domain name and IP address reveal nothing personal about you other than the IP address from which you have accessed our site. We may use this information to examine traffic in aggregate.
In order to fulfil certain services that can be requested through this site we may need your email address and possibly your postal address. This information, if provided by you, will remain confidential and will not be passed on to anyone outside of Deutz Dieselpower without your prior consent.
Use of Personal Information
Data is held only as long as necessary. If you request that we send you a copy of a document your details will be deleted or depersonalised once the information has been posted to you. If you ask to be emailed with data, news or announcements from DEUTZ DIESELPOWER, we will hold your details on our database until such time as you chose to unsubscribe from this service. You may do this at any stage by selecting the appropriate option in Email Alerts section of this site.
Use and Disclosure
We will only use or disclose your personal information for the purpose for which it was collected unless:
- You have consented to its further use or disclosure;
- You would reasonably expect us to use or disclose it in such a way; or
- We are required by law or are otherwise compelled to disclose such information.
Quality and Security
We make every effort to ensure the security of personal information we hold. We try to ensure that personal information we collect, disclose and use is complete and accurate.
Access and Correction
Please contact us by phone, fax or email if you:
- Require access to any personal information we hold on you;
- Wish to notify us of any change, modification or correction; or
- Would like to have your personal information removed from our records.
- We may require suitable proof of identity from you before we take action in respect of the above requests.